Friday, October 24, 2008

More hours in a day....

would be nice! Since we cannot add more hours to my day, I will just accomplish as much as I can in the time God has given me. There is a time for everything and I remind myself that God's timing is always perfect.

What has been going on lately....

I'm right now in the process of planning out two Christmas recitals for my 20+ students. I'm really excited, because this year I want to try something different - I'm going to have each student memorize one verse of Luke 2. The main Christmas story is told in Luke 2:1-20, which means there would be enough verses for each student to memorize one verse each! I can't wait to see how it'll all work out.

Also, I'm debating about making a 3-D piano shaped cake - any one have good cake decorating ideas??? I'm willing to try anything and all suggestions would be appreciated! :) I will post pictures of the cake master pieces and my flops....


I'm also excited because tomorrow will be the first Saturday in the month of October that we aren't leaving the house!!!! Those past weekends were a lot of fun, but sometimes it's fun to have time to chill.

(Actually, I believe we'll all be doing a lot of:

.. cleaning & laundry)


I'm cruising through my medical transcription course and loving every minute of studying!


We're all thankful to be staying well this fall. We went for a wonderful 2 mile walk this morning in the chilly air, it was lovely! The fall leaves are beautiful!

Good night all!

2 comments:

Kristen Michelle said...

That piano cake sounds like so much fun! I would love to help sometime! But I don't know when we could get together to do anything. I hope it works out the way you want it to.

Tori Leslie said...

Sounds like your longer days and fun and productive!
Have a great weekend! °Ü°