Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm here!!!

I do not believe I'm a good blogger....I have 5 blogs and I can only seem to update one each month or so. For example, if you don't see any recent posts on here then you'll know I'm posting on my missions blog (which I would highly encourage you to check out.....since it basically includes everything that has been going on in October!).
If you see posts here you know that I'm neglecting my other blogs. I'm trying my hardest to update each blog evenly - anyone else have problems having more than one blog???

3 comments:

Nina in Portugal said...

I know I couldn't keep up with more than one. One is plenty for me....I just include everything on it. If someones looking for family life, they just have to wait on another post if I'm posting ministry stuff....too much work...but I think you're doing a great job keeping up, especially with everything else you're doing! You are a busy lady!

Tori Leslie said...

I understand and am so guilty of neglecting my blogs, I won't even tell you how many I have, shame!

I'm heading over to check out your other one!

Have a great Hump day!

Anonymous said...

That's why I only have one!!