Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A little bit of this & a little bit of that....

goes a LONG way! I do believe that when we add a little of this and a little of that in one week we stay quite busy!

Nothing new and exciting has been going on in our household - nothing that I can think of at the moment at least.

*I just found out on Friday that I will be having surgery on the 18th (next Tuesday) to have my metal plates/screws taken out of BOTH my hips at the same time. I have a lot I need to get done before next Tuesday.

*I'm staying quite busy with my studies - getting ready to take my midterm exam this week.

*I'm hoping to do some baking this week and maybe do some cake decorating. I really want to try making a piano shaped cake for my upcoming recitals.

*Oh yes, recitals---I've been busy working on getting all my students ready to play two recitals in December.

The leaves in Virginia have been lovely this year. A few weeks ago, we got home from church Sunday morning and found our dinner wasn't quite ready - so we took advantage of those few extra minutes and went over to a nearby park to take a family picture. I'll try to post photos within the next few weeks.

3 comments:

thefreak said...

I will definitely be praying about your surgery. =/ Have a good day! Hopefully we can talk again soon. =)

Tori Leslie said...

Praying for that surgery and that you'll heal up soon!

Heather said...

Thank you so much for the prayers!