Thursday, March 18, 2010

Life!!!

Can you guess what has been happening in my life this past year????










Wow, it's been so long since I've posted on a blog - I do believe it has been a year since I've posted on here. That's so sad, but I do have an excuse..... I'M GETTING MARRIED (next month as a matter of fact!)!!!!! As time allows, I will try to post our story in bits and pieces on here. I'm so very excited about becoming a wife and helpmeet to my husband. Our story has been God - He brought us together and the ways He directed every step of our lives has been totally amazing!




We met in February 2009
Began courting July 2009
Got engaged January 2010
Getting married April 2010!

There's the overview of my year. I will fill in details as time allows. It's been so neat to watch God at work and how He has changed both Eugene and I and continues to work in our lives to shape us and mold us into vessels fit for His use. We pray that our lives will shine forth God's love to all we meet and that many will come to know Him through our lives as God continues to work in us and through us.

Please pray for us as we prepare for the upcoming wedding and for God to be honored and glorified through it all and in our marriage. Thank you!!!

0 comments: