This past Sunday night after coming home from church we ate some pizza and several of my siblings went and watched a Kent Hovind DVD (http://www.drdino.com/) in the living room. Well, at some point during the movie Dr. Hovind spoke about women drinking coffee. He said, "Women who drink coffee will have bald & naked babies" (duh!). Anyway, I was in the kitchen at that point but I heard my youngest sister who is 8yr. replied to his comment saying, "Babies are naked and bald! (in a tone of you should know that you're a grown - up!)"
I just had to smile....it is so much fun watching little ones grow up!
Now for some coffee facts & triva:
- The second most widely used product in the world after oil.
- It was worth 6 million tonnes per year in the mid 90's.
- It is worth €30 billion per year to the producing countries.
- It is a living to more than 100 million people.
- It is consumed at the rate of 1400 million cups per day.
- The world's second most popular drink after water.
For more coffee triva click: Coffee Triva