Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sniff,sniff....why did I do it!?!?

Sigh. As you can see I just deleted my blog counter, my favorite blogs and website links, and my polls and my blog template. Why?

Well, because I just got onto a friend's blog (Ms. Nina I really do like your blog.....and your blogging friends- everyone has great templates!) and then from her blog I clicked onto one of her friend's blogs and then I noticed a really neat blog template. Sniff, sniff, I was going to study right after checking the blog really quick, but then I decided to take a few extra minutes and check into a new blog template as I have been trying to figure out how to edit the blog template for the past several months. The site I found had some really neat floral designed templates. I did actually managed to update one of those lovely templates to my blog but in the process of editing my HTML format I deleted everything and as you see I have no new blog template.
Oh, well.....that's what I get for being distracted while I'm suppose to be studying.

Computers (actually, formatting stuff on a computer) can drive a person crazy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry! I hope you can get it fixed!

Tori Leslie said...

Oh I'm so sorry, I've done similar!
Hope you get it up and going soon!

Nina in Portugal said...

Heather...I am very sorry...if there is anything I can help you with just let me know!

Heather said...

Thanks everyone - I learned that I can now add a HTML template to my blog - now I just need to learn how to edit the template in order to keep all the stuff I have already on there. - You'll never see a better looking blog once I figure out how to edit it all....just joking.

You all do such a great job on your blogs - mine doesn't even compare!!!!You have inspired me to learn how to do templates and press on blogging!

Anonymous said...

Heather, I don't do my own template! Don't even talk about it. I just use one from blogspot and go to fonts and colors to change my colors and stuff!