Saturday, May 31, 2008

Recital Reflections...

The recital on Friday went very well! I was proud of all 20 of my students - they all did a great job! No one fainted on me!!!
As I was sitting there watching them play it reminded me that I have a tiny part in the lives of those children - we might only see each other for 30 minutes each week, but God can and has used me for His glory. I pray daily for each piano student - that they might come to know the Lord and that God will use them for His glory as they seek to serve Him.

4 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Oh I'm sad, the video didn't work. Glad it went well!

Heather said...

Strange....I wonder why the video clip didn't work...

Nina in Portugal said...

Bummer...it didn't work for me either.

Heather said...

It's working now.... I don't know what the deal was this morning with the blog.