Monday, May 12, 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain



It is fun watching thunderstorms and watching the rain pour down, but yet it is also fun to see the sun come out! Let me just say that it has been a very rainy weekend, but God answered our prayers for a sunny Saturday morning. We had a great time with our grandparents and a fun time Saturday attending L.U.'s graduation (Chuck Norris was the commencement speaker this year) watching my cousin graduate. Walking all over campus was something else (I got blisters on the top of my feet from my sandal straps rubbing against my foot), but traffic leaving the campus wasn't bad at all!

We also attended a friend's beautiful high school graduation ceremony Saturday evening.

Yesterday we celebrated Mother's Day as well as my youngest sister's 8th birthday! It is hard to believe she is eight - she is so happy as she now can finally ride without a booster seat! The state of VA requires children to ride in carseat/booster seats 'til the age of 8 years old.

I'm feeling a little tired from the busy weekend, but I just finished a cup of coffee and hopefully it'll wake me up on this cloudy, cool, damp, and dreary Monday morning. Today it is back to normal schedule....the month of May is going by so quickly!

1 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Glad you had such a good time at the graduation and Grandma's house.

I bet it's neat to have a birthday on Mother's Day.

have a great day!