Monday, April 7, 2008

Recipes...

We had these pumpkin muffins for breakfast this morning, so I just had to add the picture to the post!
Just last week I received my last issue to Taste of Home magazine (sniff,sniff). I felt sad stopping my subscription, but I just cannot stand having millions of new recipes sitting around and not being able to test them all out! Not to mention that when I head to the library or a bookstore I always seem to come home with at least one new cookbook, plus I enjoy experimenting with my own recipes. I love to bake, yet when I think about spending so much time in the kitchen seems overwhelming! I love simple easy to make recipes (of course, they have to taste & look good too!). I'm a "bake by picture" type of kitchen chef - I must have a photo of the how it's suppose to turn out, before attempting to give it a try. The best thing about having a large family is that when you try a new recipe, there is bound to be at least one person that likes it.

Anyway, here is a great and EASY recipe from my collection that we love!!!

Pumpkin Spice Muffins
1 spice cake mix
1 large can of pumpkin pie mix
Mix ingredients together until well combine. Scoop spoonfuls into muffin tins with paper liners.
Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
Enjoy!!!


** Those muffins work great for breakfast with a hot cup of cocoa or coffee!
***This recipe is not from Taste Of Home

3 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

That looks like such a good recipe and easy too. I used to get Taste of Home and loved it. I just turned 35 and my best friend sent me a subscription for Light and Tasty, also from Taste of Home, can't wait to get it!!

Nina in Portugal said...

I LOVE Pumpkin breads!! I can't get the cake mixes here or canned pumpkin for that matter. So eat one for me please!!

Carolj said...

Oh wow! Those would be quick!