Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy April!


Happy April! This year is really flying by fast! This week has been extremely busy for me.

I know when I'm busy when....



  • I don't flip the calendar the evening before the month changes (by the way, my bedroom calendar still has yet to be flipped). I'm a highly organized person when it comes to schedules and calendars are very important to me.


  • I wake up to find out that I MUST do laundry and cannot put it off one more day.


  • E-mails start to pile up in my inbox.


  • I know that I'm in a hurry when I leave my cane at therapy and don't notice that I left it until upon my arrival home, which means an extra trip on a rainy dreary day to go back over to the PT office and bring it home.


  • I know I'm losing my memory when someone asks me how old I am and I reply "I'm 19" and then see my mother looking at me with a strange look, then it dawns on me that I'm turning 21 next week, so I have to correct my age.


  • I know when I'm getting older when I walk into a room and forget what it was I wanted.


  • I know when I'm rushing around when I throw everything "important" into my purse on my way out the door, only to stand at a checkout to rummage all through the purse in order to find my bank card and then to slide it upside down through the machine.


  • Last but not least, I know that I'm wasting my time when I sit at the computer typing out this post when I should be....





  1. Replying to all the e-mails in my inbox


  2. Putting in a load of laundry


  3. Reading through my "millions" of library books before they are due


  4. Cleaning up the kitchen for supper


  5. Practicing music

Well, as you know.... the list never ends...

One more....

  • I know it's April when the weather can't make up its mind whether to be rainy, and cold, or warm and sunny!

    HAPPY APRIL!!!!




0 comments: