Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter - two days late...

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter celebrating our Risen Lord! We enjoyed our Easter weekend with family in NY. On Saturday everyone went out to play in the snow with the cousins. I was tempted to go for one sled ride but was too cold to even bother going out. Last night on our way home we saw flurries (a mix of rain with a several huge snowflakes) in VA! How crazy is that ?!?! It's spring!
Saw my orthopaedic surgeon Friday and I'm now advancing from two crutches to 1 cane and will beginning physical therapy next week - sounds fun doesn't it!?!? I have to say it isn't fun, but it is a great ministry oppertunity!

2 comments:

Nina in Portugal said...

I know you'll be glad to get off those crutches! Was this supposed to be your last surgery, or do you know?

Heather said...

Yes, I do believe this shall be the very end of surgeries and I'm quite happy about it!