Saturday, March 8, 2008

Umbrellas are totally impractical!!!



While driving in the pouring rain yesterday it suddenly dawned on me that I had forgotten to grab an umbrella on my way out the door...oops. I was going to be soaked by time I got through running all my errands and there was nothing I could do about it. Sigh.
Even if I had remembered the umbrella it wouldn't have helped me - you see....you can't walk with crutches and hold an umbrella at the same time! There is just no way to make 3 hands out of 2.... I think that someone needs to invent an easy to use umbrella for people on crutches.

3 comments:

Nina in Portugal said...

They are also impractical for moms with 5 kids!! We just take off running! But, I don't guess you can run on crutches, huh?
love you!

Heather said...

I've always thought that they weren't very useful....like you said, it is easier just to run! Besides, kids like getting wet!

Amber said...

Heather, you are so funny - I love ya!