Friday, March 14, 2008

Meet the newest addition to our family....


Tiffy got a bunny this week and it's name is Honey - she is so sweet!
I personally refuse to have any more rabbits - they just don't survive! The last rabbit I had I had to put to sleep after it escaped off our back deck and broke it's spine. I will just enjoy my sibling's bunnies, which is a great deal for me since I don't have to worry about caring for them. It is so nice to have younger siblings that have grown to be responsible and now are able to care for their own animals. We've always had rabbits around ever since I can remember. They do make wonderful pets! We currently have three rabbits - one is Am's, the other is Tiffy's, and the third happens to be my brother's (that rabbit acts more like a dog than a rabbit!).

1 comments:

Nina in Portugal said...

Honey is too cute....We were just at the market yesterday and they had bunnies for sale. My girls instantly said...Awwweee...I want one!" But these bunnies were not to be pets...if you know what I mean...so sad...